Pune, India, April 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The worldwide critical infrastructure protection (CIP) market is relied upon to become amazingly upheld by the expanding advancement of shrewd urban communities. Such urban communities comprise of digital and actual foundations that upgrade the general way of life. Security specialists frequently use CIP answers for shield the foundations from digital assaults. This data is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in another report, named, "Basic Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Type, Services), By Application (Identity and Access Management, Patching and Vulnerability Management, Security Event Monitoring, Incident Response, Resilience and System Recovery, Others), By Vertical (Energy and Power, BFSI, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Chemical, Oil and Gas, Government and Defense, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2027." The report further expresses that the basic foundation assurance (CIP) market size was USD 96.30 billion of every 2021 and is projected to arrive at USD 154.59 billion by 2027, displaying a CAGR of 6.2% during the conjecture time frame.
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the critical infrastructure protection solution providers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- 3xLogic (Westminster, US)
- Airbus (Leiden, Netherlands)
- Axis Communications (Lund, Sweden)
- BAE Systems (Farnborough, United Kingdom)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, United States)
- General Dynamics (Virginia, United States)
- Hexagon AB (Sweden)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (North Carolina, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd (Shenzhen, China)
- Johnson Control (Cork, Ireland)
- Motorola Solutions (Illinois, United States)
- Northrop Grumman (Virginia, United States)
- Thales Group (La Défense, France)
- Tyco International (Cork, Ireland)
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is proving to be very destructive for a wide range of industries. Their operations have come to a complete standstill. Until and unless a vaccine is discovered, it will be difficult for them to resume production processes. Our reports would help the clients in receiving the best strategies available to gain business confidence amidst this pandemic.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the market dynamics, growth drivers, and obstacles?
- How will the market be affected by COVID-19?
- Which company would generate the maximum revenue?
- Which strategies are being adopted by key companies to intensify sales?
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/critical-infrastructure-protection-cip-market-103339
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Need to Protect Industrial Infrastructure will Surge Demand for CIP Solutions
Critical infrastructure is persistently at high risk from numerous man-made and natural hazards and threats, such as terrorist attacks, cyberattacks, conventional or falling infrastructure, and harsh weather conditions. The large industrial infrastructures require internet connectivity for administration and remote monitoring. The above-mentioned threats can cause severe damages to defense, transport, energy systems, healthcare, finance, and telecommunications. They can further have devastating effects on the economy worldwide. Therefore, the critical infrastructure protection solutions are much needed for preventing such threats. In addition to this, the COVID-19 pandemic would impact the market positively stoked by the urgent need for strong communication infrastructure as the educational institutions are moving towards e-learning and the companies are shifting towards work-from-home initiatives.
However, building robust partnerships with the governments, stakeholders, and organizations to collect information is a difficult task. It requires trust building. This factor may hamper the critical infrastructure protection market growth in the near future.
Identity & Access Management Segment to Lead Owing to Its Ability to Provide Secure Access to Companies
Based on application, the market is segregated into resilience and system recovery, incident response, security event monitoring, patching and vulnerability management, identity and access management, and others. Out of these, the identity and access management segment held 26.8% in terms of critical infrastructure protection market share in 2021. It is set to lead throughout the coming years owing to its ability to aid the companies in delivering efficient and secure access to the diverse systems.
High-profile Cyber-attacks to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
In 2021, North America procured USD 32.57 billion in terms of revenue. This growth is attributable to the increasing dependence of the e-commerce and electric power industries on CIP solutions, as well as the rising cases of cyber-attacks. So, the American government has inclined towards providing safety to the critical infrastructure of various countries in the region. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the near future backed by the increasing prevalence of high-profile cyber-attacks. These attacks have compelled the authorities to strengthen their critical infrastructure and cyber resilience. It would help in surging the demand for CIP solutions in this region.
Key Players Focus on Partnership Strategy to Gain a Competitive Edge
The market houses some of the industry giants, such as Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., and BAE Systems that are consistently striving to retain their positions by working with a wide range of industries, such as water and wastewater, food processing, electric utilities, and oil & gas. Some of the other companies are following the strategy of partnerships and collaborations to develop in-house CIP solutions. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- February 2021: IronNet Cybersecurity Inc. joined hands with Raytheon Company to create cyber solutions for the operational technology and information technology (OT/IT) systems. These will be delivered to the defense team and will help in controlling the interaction with the physical world.
- April 2021: Carleton University signed an agreement with SNC-Lavalin to collaboratively protect the critical infrastructures. This main aim of the company is to protect the industries from cybersecurity threats as they fully depend on network interconnectivity and smart grid technology.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/103339
Table of Content
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Key Industry Developments – In Response to the COVID-19 Impact
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Global Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Size Estimates and Forecasts– By Component (Value)
- Operational Technology
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Information Technology
- Network Security
- Physical Security
- Operational Technology
- Consulting Services
- Maintenance and Support
- Managed services
- Risk Management Services
- Market Size Estimates and Forecasts– By Application (Value)
- Identity and Access Management
- Patching and Vulnerability Management
- Security Event Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Resilience and System Recovery
- Market Size Estimates and Forecasts– By Vertical (Value)
- Energy and Power
- Transportation and Logistics
- Manufacturing and Chemical
- Oil and Gas
- Government and Defence
- Market Size and Forecast – By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Customer Experience Management Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Solution, Services), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Touchpoint (Call Center, Website, Mobile Applications, Email, Social Media, and Others), By End-User (BFSI, Rental and Consumer Goods, IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Automotive, Media and Entertainment, Government), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Encryption Software Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Software, Services), By Application (Disk Encryption, Database Encryption, Cloud Encryption), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, SMEs), By Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud), By Industry Vertical (IT and Telecommunications, Banking, Finance, Security and Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Business Intelligence Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Solution, and Services), By Deployment (Cloud, and On-Premise) By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)), By Application (Supply Chain Analytic Applications, CRM Analytic Applications, Financial Performance), By End-User (IT and Telecommunications, BFSI, Healthcare), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Referral Marketing Software Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Deployment (Cloud and On-Premises), By Enterprise Size (Small & Medium Enterprises, and Large Enterprises), By End-user (BFSI, Retail, E-Commerce, Education, Hospitality, And Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Smart Door Lock Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Deadbolt, Lever Handles, Padlock, and Others), By Product (Biometric Door Locks, Smart Card Door Locks, Electric Strike Door Locks, Others), By Connecting Technology (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee and Other), By Application (Residential, Hospitality, Commercials, Government and Other) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245