As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Voice and Speech Recognition Market size: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global voice and speech recognition market experienced robust growth during 2015-2020. Voice and speech recognition is an authentication technology that decodes human voice. It assists in operating electronic devices and performing commands without the utilization of other input devices. It translates commands into electrical signals, converts them into coding patterns and sends them back to the device in the digital format for final execution. This technology is currently available in smartphones and other consumer electronics, owing to the advancements in the processing capabilities and improvements in network connectivity. It is rapidly gaining traction across the globe on account of the increasing use of artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent assistants (IAs), such as Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana and Amazon’s Alexa.
Get a sample copy of this Report @ https://www.imarcgroup.com/voice-speech-recognition-market/requestsample
Voice and Speech Recognition Market Trends:
At present, there is an increase in the sales of consumer electronics, such as smartphones, laptops and tablets, on account of rapid urbanization, altering lifestyles, rising internet penetration and increasing consumer spending on entertainment and mobile communication. This, in turn, is impelling the voice and speech recognition market across the globe. Apart from this, owing to the implementation of stringent on-road regulations by governments of numerous countries, there is a rise in the demand for voice-driven navigation systems, which is further contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, some of the leading players are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce innovative products. For instance, Google LLC has developed Google Duplex, a project that enables users to make reservation calls at restaurants, clinics, and other places. This project, with the help of Google Assistant, aids users in conducting natural conversations on calls while booking reservations. Besides this, the application of voice and speech recognition is also expanding in the banking sector due to data security concerns during online banking.
- Based on technology, the market has been bifurcated into voice and speech recognition.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been divided into on cloud and on-premises/embedded.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of the end use into automotive; enterprise; consumer; banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); government; retail; healthcare; and other sectors.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Nuance Communications, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Baidu, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Apple, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Advanced Voice Recognition Systems Inc., M2SYS LLC, Sensory, Inc., BioTrust ID B.V. and Voicebox Technologies Corporation.
View Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/voice-speech-recognition-market
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviours of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.Contact Information: