Cypriot citizens, like other European Union nations, do not require a visa to enter Canada. However, you must apply for a Canadian ETA. The Canadian eTA, issued by the Canadian government in August 2015, is an entry requirement for visitors to Canada. Cypriot people must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourist, business, transit, or medical reasons. This e-Visa authorization is valid for 5 years from the date of issuance or until your passport expires. Because this is a multiple-entry visa, you can visit Canada as many times as you wish throughout the validity term. A stay, however, may not be more than 6 months at a time. Once accepted, the eTA is electronically connected to the traveler's passport. If you cannot go back to your home country within 180 days, you need to apply for a visitor record to extend your stay in Canada. Apply now, complete an online application form that takes less than 15 minutes and travel to Canada.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Cypriot citizens
- Valid passport – apply for a Canada ETA once you know that your passport has a validity for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – your ETA will be sent by email. Print and take it with you to avoid any problems.
- Means of payment – after finishing completing your application you will have to make the corresponding payment using credit or debit cards or PayPal.
You can apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, or eTA, if you are an Estonian citizen planning a brief trip to Canada for pleasure, to visit family, for business, to attend a conference or other meeting, for medical treatment, or while in transit. In 2015, Canada eTA was launched in 60 countries. The new policy aims to increase the speed with which officials treat overseas tourists who enter the country. Travelers will benefit from shorter border lines and a more enjoyable experience. The information is connected to the applicant's passport number and is electronically stored in Canada's immigration system. The Canadian eTA has a 5-year validity period and can be used for multiple entries of up to 90 days each. To extend your stay in Canada, you must apply for a new eTA at least 30 days in advance. Most requests are processed in just a few minutes. However, travelers are advised to apply for the eTA at least 72 hours before departure in case of delays or requests for additional information.
ETA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ESTONIAN CITIZENS
- Applicants must have an Estonian passport, with a validity of 6 months or more from the date of entering the country.
- The eTA can only be obtained with an electronic passport.
- It is a requirement to be a citizen before applying for a Canada eTA for Estonian citizens. Travelers holding a passport or travel document with a different status, such as refugees, must apply for a Canada visitor visa since they are not eligible for an eTA.
- Applicants are required to have an active email address so that they can obtain their authorization to travel.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
Whatever your purpose for visiting Canada, keep in mind that Finnish citizens must enter the country legally with a visa or a visa waiver. Citizens of Finland, like many other nationalities, do not need a visa to visit Canada temporarily. In order to circumvent the need for applicants to visit an embassy in person, the Canadian government launched the Canadian eTA especially for Finnish nationals in 2016. For short-term admission into Canada for pleasure, business, transit, or medical care, Finnish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. This is due to the fact that Finnish nationals are exempt from visa requirements. A multiple entry travel authorization that has been approved for Canada allows a total stay of up to 6 months with each entry. Once your Canadian electronic Permit has been issued, it will automatically be 'linked' to your Finnish passport. The good thing about the new Canadian eTA is that it is valid for five years (or until your passport expires, whichever comes first). The process of obtaining a Canadian eTA takes less than 30 minutes online, so there is no need to visit an embassy or meet in person. Travelers can have their visa waiver approved in minutes.
CANADIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR FINNISH CITIZENS
- A valid Finnish bio-metric passport – All travelers who want to get a Canadian eTA must have a bio-metric and machine-readable passport, since the visa is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. It is also recommended to have at least 6 months of validity in your passport
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information that pertains to their passport, personal information (address, contact information), employment, and travel details/itinerary
- A valid form of payment – Travelers will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees
- E-mail address– while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will obtain a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. It's recommended to print one physical copy out just in case you need it.
- Phone, tablet, or computer – In order to fill out the application, travelers will need a device with internet access, such as a phone, tablet, or computer
Only business, pleasure, and transit tourists from Hungary are permitted to enter Canada. It is vital to educate travelers from Hungary that they must enter Canada with a current visa or a Canadian visa waiver. Other goals, such as school, employment, or retirement, are not appropriate for the ETA. With the introduction of the electronic travel authorization (eTA) system in 2016, obtaining a Canada travel permit for Hungarian nationals has never been simpler or faster. For these purposes, a different form of visa from a Canadian embassy is required. You can apply for a Canada eTA from home if you are a Hungarian citizen traveling to Canada for up to 180 days (6 months). An eTA is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months with each entry. Once issued, the Canadian eTA for Hungary is valid for a period of 5 years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. The eTA eVisa Waiver, which is linked to the traveler's passport once approved, can be applied for a few days prior to travel exclusively online, eliminating the need to apply in person at a Canadian embassy.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FROM HUNGARY
- A valid bio-metric Hungarian passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Canada.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A valid Email address in order to finalize the application and receive communication regarding its approval or otherwise.
Citizens of 53 countries, including Iceland, can visit Canada without a visa for short-term travel using a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). The Canadian government launched the eTA in 2015 in order to speed up entry into the country, reduce long lines at the border, and increase security inspections. The eTA application process is exceptionally simple in this regard and may be performed online at the applicant's leisure. It is possible to do it from anywhere in the world. Icelandic citizens who wish to stay in Canada for more than 180 days must apply for a tourist visa in Iceland. All Icelandic citizens who wish to study, work, or live in Canada permanently must get a visa. Icelanders are entitled to apply for a Canadian eTA for shorter stays such as vacation, business, transit, or medical treatment. Please note that this only applies to air travel and entry into Canada through one of its international airports. Icelandic eTA holders can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months. The overall validity of the permit is 5 years or until the passport expires. This means Icelanders can travel to Canada multiple times without having to apply for an eTA each time. Applying for an Icelandic eTA is very easy. The applicant only needs to take a few minutes to complete the eTA application form through the official Canada Online Visa website.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR ICELANDIC CITIZENS
- Candidates must have an electronic and machine-readable Icelandic passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of entering Canada.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You need to have a valid credit or debit cards for the visa fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram