A tourist visa is required to enter India. However, in order to boost tourism, the Indian government has made applying for an Indian visa from Australia quick and easy. However, in order to encourage tourism, the Government of India has made the process of applying for an Australian Indian Visa quick and easy. The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Australians, like most nationalities, first need a visa to travel to India. With the launch of eVisa, Australians can apply for an Indian Visa online from the comfort of their own home. The Government of India issues an Indian Tourist Visa to Australians which is valid for up to 90 consecutive days. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online eVisa system. e-Business Visa: It is valid for 365 days and allows multiple entries, each entry cannot exceed 180 days. e-Medical Visa: It is valid for 60 days and allows a total of triple entries. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don't have to go anywhere. Indian Visa Application for Australian Citizens is no longer a lengthy process. The eVisa system allows you to apply for a tourist visa online. By using the e-Visa system, you can apply for an Australian Indian Visa online, which means that it is no longer a problem for Australian citizens to apply and wait for visa approval at the embassy.
What Documents Do Australians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Applicant recent Photo
- A valid passport for at least 6 months remaining validity.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. Citizens of 169 countries around the world can now apply for Indian e-Visa to visit the country. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Although Belgium is not on India's exemption list, citizens of this country can still apply for an e-Visa to enter India. Therefore, many religious people from all over the world travel to India every year, mainly for tourism and business reasons. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing tours and family visits. Tourist e-Visa – Used when traveling to India for tourism purposes. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from your arrival date with a single entry and cannot be extended or converted. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes. Business e-Visa – Used when you need to enter India for business reasons. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 365 days with multiple entry periods from the date of issuance, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa: It is used when you need to get medical treatment in India. This type allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 60 days with 3 entries. The application process is relatively simple and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, industry, etc. The Government of India requires all foreign nationals, including Italians, arriving in India to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa prior to their trip. The Indian Visa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. With this new system, it is easier for travelers to obtain Indian e-Visa and it is a more efficient way to obtain visa. With the Indian e-Visa, different types are available to Italian citizens depending on the purpose of their trip to India. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens from more than 166 countries around the world to travel to India on an e-Visa. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas offered by India depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. Tourist eVisa – For sightseeing and other tourism-related activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa. You can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry, single entry and cannot be extended. Business e-Visa: For business-related ventures, travelers have the option of applying for an eBusiness visa. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA with multiple entries. However, this type of business visa does not allow you to stay for 180 consecutive days for each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: For medical purposes, travelers can apply for an e-Medical Visa or an e-Medical Assistant Visa depending on the situation. You can stay in India with triple entry for up to 60 days from the date of your first entry into India. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
The Government of India requires all foreign nationals traveling to India to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. As the official announcement by the Government of India, Sweden is not on the Visa Waiver List but is in the Eligibility Group for an e-Visa. This means that Swedes can easily obtain a permit to enter India via an online method. Indian e-Visa is an official visa document that allows Swedish residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, travel industry, etc. The Indian Visa for Swedish Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization which allows travelers from 166 countries to easily apply for an Indian e-Visa. There are also different types of Indian e-Visas that Swedish citizens can apply for depending on the purpose of the trip. If the purpose of travel is tourism, Swedish travelers can apply for an Indian Tourist eVisa. The Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days. E-Business Visa – This is used when planning to engage in business or commercial activities in India, but you should note that this type is not legal for employment purposes. The duration is 365 days from the date of grant with multiple entries in advance and each stay cannot exceed 180 days. Electronic Medical Visa – Used in case you need to enter India for medical treatment including yoga physical therapy. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days and enter India a total of 3 times. There is also a Physician Assistant e-Visa for those traveling to the country with someone receiving medical treatment in the country. The application process for the India e-Visa is quite simple. The entire application process is done online and is very convenient as travelers are spared the hassle of visiting a local embassy or consulate to apply for the visa or submit their documents. Once the online application is completed in a few simple steps, the applicants will receive their e-Visa via email, saving them a lot of time and effort.
WHICH VISA TYPES ARE THERE FOR SWEDISH TRAVELERS?
- Tourist e-Visa.
- Business e-Visa.
- Medical e-Visa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO SWEDISH NEED TO GET AN INDIAN EVISA?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
India's visa requirements for Spanish citizens are similar to most countries. If you are looking for a place that is suitable for both business and travel, India is one of the best options. Indian immigration laws do not allow entry without a valid visa. The Indian Visa for Spanish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. When applying for an Indian Visa from Spain, the applicant must state the purpose of the visit as this will determine the type of visa required. A Spanish citizen must have a valid visa prior to landing in India. However, if you wish to enter India as a Spanish citizen, please note that you will need an Indian visa for Spanish citizens as Spain is not on India's exemption list according to the government announcement. However, the Embassy of India has stated that the Indian Tourist Visa is accepted for Spanish citizens with a validity of 90 days on arrival. The India e-Tourist Visa, available to Spanish citizens, allows eligible travelers to travel freely for a period of one year. These stays may not exceed 90 days. The eBusiness Visa, which allows travelers to enter the country multiple entries for a total stay of 180 days, and the eMedical Visa, which allows Spaniards to enter India for medical procedures within a 60-day stay with triple entries. However, with the launch of the e-Visa for India, applying for an India Visa for Spanish citizens has become faster and easier than ever. Spanish Citizens can apply for Indian Visa online by simply filling out the application form.
What Documents Do Spanish Citizens Need to get an Indian Visa?
- A valid Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for paying the visa fees.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive it by mail.
- Complete Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram