Since its inception in 2015, French citizens, as well as nationals of over 50 other visa-exempt countries, have been eligible to apply for the Canadian eTA. This electronic travel authorization allows French visitors to travel to Canada without a visa for tourism, business, family visits, or transit. The online application process is faster and more convenient for French nationals, making it easier for them to enter Canada. The Canadian eTA, also known as the Canada Electronic Travel Authorization, is a visa waiver for French passport holders. French visitors must have a valid visa waiver to stay in Canada for up to six months for business or pleasure. The Canadian eTA offers numerous benefits to French travelers. First, French citizens can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months at a time with their Canadian eTA. The Canadian eTA for French citizens is valid for 5 years or until the traveler's passport expires (whichever comes first). The Canada Travel Permit is a multiple-entry visa waiver and allows French travelers to enter and exit Canada as many times as they wish during its period of validity. Thanks to an online initiative by the Canadian government, French citizens no longer have to go through a lengthy application process to obtain a Canada visa waiver from France. French travelers can obtain the eTA for Canada by filling out a simple online application form. The system is easy to use and filling out the form usually takes no more than 15 minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
- Valid Passport: A valid bio-metric passport. Each applicant must be in possession of a bio-metric passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry into Canada.
- Email Address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. Although the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you don't need a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out just in case.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for your eTA fees.
The Canadian eTA is a digital visa exemption program that allows German citizens to visit Canada. Germany is one of over 50 countries whose citizens can use this simplified procedure to obtain travel authorization to Canada without having to go through the time-consuming process of applying for a traditional visa at an embassy. The Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) was introduced in 2015 and has a five-year validity period. The Canadian eTA for Germans is valid in Canada for a variety of activities such as tourism, business, and travel. With each entry, a valid Canadian eTA allows you to stay in Canada for a total of 180 days. It enables German nationals to apply online for a visa to Canada. Since the Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry document, travelers from Germany can use it to enter and exit Canada as often as they like, as long as it is within the period of validity of the Canadian eTA. Thanks to a recent initiative by the Canadian government, it's now easier than ever to obtain a visa waiver to visit Canada via the online eTA application, eliminating the hassle of applying for a visa in person at a Canadian diplomatic office.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a valid email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: You can use a debit or credit card, to pay for the eTA application fees.
To enter Canada legally, all Greek citizens must have a visa or a visa waiver. Greek citizens must apply for a Canadian eta visa to enter Canada for general tourist, business transit, or medical purposes. Simply apply for an eta in order to enter and remain in Canada. The Canadian government established the online visa waiver eta for Greek citizens in 2016, which can be obtained by simply filling out an application. A multi-entry Canadian visa waiver approved by Greece allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to six months at each airport entry. When your Canadian visa waiver Canadian eta is accepted, it will be electronically linked to the Greek passport used to complete the application. The Canadian Tourist Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA) is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport (whichever comes first). The Canadian eTA for Greek citizens can be applied for online to obtain an approved travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler's passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREECE CITIZENS
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details.
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
- A valid form of payment – You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA application fees.
Israeli citizens who intend to visit Canada for tourist, business, transit, or medical purposes must apply for a Canada eTA visa. The Canadian government launched the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system for passengers from over 50 countries, including Israel, in 2015. The length and purpose of the trip determine the need for a visa to enter Canada. All Israeli citizens visiting Canada for a short period of time must obtain a visa. Visitors to Canada for business, transportation, or tourism who stay for less than six months must obtain an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) since August 2015. The Canadian eTA is available to Israeli passengers transiting through a Canadian airport on their way to another destination. Israeli travelers should be aware that the Canadian eTA is electronically linked to the passport used during the application process and is valid for five years or until the Israeli citizen's passport expires. This is a multiple entry visa waiver and can be used for any number of trips within a 5-year period. The maximum duration of each trip is 6 months. Travelers wishing to travel to Canada for other reasons such as study or work should contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate for more information. This visa waiver system allows citizens of Israel and some other countries to easily obtain travel authorization without having to visit a Canadian embassy or consulate. The candidate just needs to access the online eTA application form from a mobile device. The application process takes about 15 minutes from start to finish.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Israeli citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their Inbox.
If you are flying, you must obtain an ETA before boarding an aircraft. You do not need a visa to visit Canada as an Italian citizen. In 2015, the Canadian government established the eTA to facilitate short-term foreign travel. The Canadian eTA is a multi-entry permit that can be obtained online. It is mandatory for Italian citizens who wish to visit Canada to apply online for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). They can now visit Canada without obtaining a visa. The Canadian eTA allows Italian citizens to stay visa-free in Canada for up to 6 months for vacations, family visits, business travel, or transit. It is valid for five years and allows Italian visitors to stay for a period of six months on each visit. This Online Travel Authorization is electronically linked to the traveler's passport and cannot be transferred to a new document. This means if a passport expires 5 years ago, the Canadian eTA will also expire. Italian passport holders traveling to Canada can enter Canada with an approved eTA without applying for a standard visa at an embassy or consulate. This can be done in minutes. Simply enter the required details in a short form and the eTA will be confirmed by email shortly thereafter (usually within a maximum of 24 hours).
REQUIREMENTS OF CANADA VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
- Valid passport – verify the expiration date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This document needs to be valid for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – a valid email is required to make your online application and also for the reception of the document. If you want, you can print your ETA.
- Means of payment – you can pay with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
Company Name: CANADA.Visa
Contact Person: Mukesh Sharma Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram