Pune, Aug. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global modular construction market size is projected to reach USD 106.22 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. Increasing pollution levels from construction activities worldwide will be a major driver of growth for this market, states Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Modular Construction Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Permanent Modular Construction, and Relocatable Modular Construction), By Application (Commercial, Healthcare, Education & Institutional, Hospitality, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
Modular construction has gained rapid popularity in the past decade across the world. The increasing trend of modern infrastructures will lead to a wider adoption of modular construction techniques in several countries across the world. The rising urbanization, coupled with the technological advances in modular construction that have helped fulfil the modern needs, will open up a huge potential for the growth of the market in the coming years. The increasing infrastructure development projects will fuel the demand for modular construction. The growing investment in commercial spaces has given the platform for rapid advances in modular construction; a factor that will also influence the growth of the market in the coming years. Moreover, the constantly rising population in several countries across the world will have a direct impact on the growth of the market in the foreseeable future.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/modular-construction-market-101662
As per the report findings, the global market value stood at USD 67.74 billion in 2019. The report also provides the following:
- Intelligent insights into the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Actionable research into the regional prospects and investment pockets for the market;
- Detailed study of all market segments; and
- In-depth profiling and examination of key market players and their strategies.
Increasing Number of Company Mergers Will Bode Well for Market Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the overall market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of company mergers and acquisitions (M&As) have had the highest impact on the growth of the market in recent years. Accounting to the rising demand and adoption of modular construction projects across the world, SMEs are focusing on merging and collaborating with its counterparts. The large scale companies have the liberty as well as funds to acquire SMEs; a factor that has resulted in several large scale M&As in recent years. In June 2018, WillScott Corporation announced that it has completed the acquisition of Modular Space Holdings. Through this company, the company will look to improve its portfolio of modular construction products as well as increase the global consumer range. WillScott’s acquisition of Modular Space will not just help the company but will also have a direct impact on the growth of the overall market in the coming years.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market.
Speedy Expansion of Urban Areas to Fuel Market Growth in Asia Pacific
With a market size of USD 21.02 billion in 2019, Asia Pacific is slated to dominate this market share during the forecast period. The foremost factor fueling the regional market is the massive private and public investments in the construction sector in India and China. Moreover, governments in the region are aggressively promoting green housing technologies, which is further propelling the market.
In North America, escalating demand for prefab construction in the healthcare, residential, and manufacturing sectors is driving the market growth. In Europe, government-backed housing initiatives in the UK are favoring market growth. In addition to this, the European Union has made strong commitments to reduce emissions from construction, thereby stoking the adoption of modular construction solutions in the continent.
Implementation of Novel Ventures by Key Players to Energize Market Competition
Key players in this market are actively undertaking niche and novel construction projects to diversify their range of operations and entrench their position in the market. The demand for modular construction engineering solutions is steadily climbing worldwide and leading companies are taking solid efforts to meet this demand.
- May 2020: The Skanska- and IKEA-owned low-cost home provider, BoKlok UK, appointed TopHat, a leading modular housing specialist, to deliver and support part of its maiden project in the UK. Under the 5-year contract, TopHat will supply BoKlok with 2- and 3-bedroom houses, which will be made from timber frames and feature high energy-efficiency.
- November 2019: US-based construction company, Katerra, announced its partnership with India-based Vaishnavi Group to construct a 521,400sq.ft. Vaishnavi Tech Square in Bangalore. The project will involve offsite integrated manufacturing, with the building components being produced at Katerra’s plant for modular construction in Tamil Nadu.
List of Key Players Covered in Modular Construction Market Report:
- Lendlease Corporation (Sydney, Australia)
- KLEUSBERG GmbH & Co. KG (Wissen, Germany)
- Skanska AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Bouygues Construction (Paris, France)
- ATCO (Alberta, Canada)
- Guerdon Modular Buildings (Boise, Idaho)
- Katerra (Menlo Park, California)
- Algeco (London, United Kingdom)
- VINCI Construction Grands Projets (Brentford, United Kingdom)
- Red Sea International Company (Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Laing O'Rourke (Dartford, United Kingdom)
Modular Construction Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101662
Detailed Table of Content
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Outbreak: Modular Construction Industry Impact
- Global Modular Construction Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
- Permanent Modular Construction (PMC)
- Relocatable Modular Construction
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
- Education & Institutional
- Others (Residential, etc.)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/modular-construction-market-101662
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Forklift Trucks Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV, Class V), By Application (Mining, Logistics, Construction, Food & Beverage, Natural Resources, Manufacturing, Others (Agriculture, etc.)) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Dump Trucks Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Articulated, Rigid), By End Use Application (Mining, Construction, Waste Management, Others) and Regional Forecast 2019-2026
Cranes Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Product Type (Mobile, Fixed, Marine), By End-User Industry (Construction, Mining, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Others) and Regional Forecast 2019-2026
Construction Equipment Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Equipment Type (Earthmoving Equipment, Material Handling Equipment & Cranes, Concrete Equipment, Road Building Equipment, Civil Engineering Equipment, Crushing and Screening Equipment and Other Equipment), By Application (Residential, Commercial & Industrial) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Press Release https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/modular-construction-market-9363