The "Nomex Honeycomb - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to this 6th edition of the report. The 190-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Nomex Honeycomb Market to Reach $521.1 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Nomex Honeycomb estimated at US$318.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$521.1 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Aerospace & Defense, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 8.1% CAGR and reach US$234.7 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Transportation segment is readjusted to a revised 7.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $86.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 11.2% CAGR
The Nomex Honeycomb market in the U.S. is estimated at US$86.1 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$116.5 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 11.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.9% and 6.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.7% CAGR.
Sporting Goods Segment to Record 6.5% CAGR
In the global Sporting Goods segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$28.5 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$42.9 Million by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$71.4 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 7.8% CAGR through the analysis period.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Advanced Honeycomb Technologies, Inc.
- EURO-COMPOSITES SA
- Hexcel Corporation
- Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V.
- Plascore Incorporated
- The Gill Corporation
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Nomex Honeycomb - A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Nomex Honeycomb Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Honeycomb Core Materials Market: Percentage Share Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players for the Year 2019E
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Use of Composites in Aerospace & Defense and Marine Industries Boosts Demand for Nomex Honeycomb
- Global Aerospace Composites Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Global Marine Composites Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Commercial and Military Aircraft Floor Panels: The Leading Application Market for Nomex Honeycomb Composites
- Aircraft Floor Panel Market in the US: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Million for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Rise in Demand for Rail and Automotive Composites Offers Immense Growth Opportunities for Nomex Honeycomb Market
- Global Rail Composites Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Global Automotive Composites Market: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- High Compatibility of Nomex Honeycomb with Composite Laminates Favors Market Growth in Different Applications
- Use of Nomex Honeycomb in New Applications Such as Sporting Goods, Furniture and Loudspeakers Offer Excellent Growth Prospects
- Product Overview
- Nomex Honeycomb: Introduction
- Nomex Honeycomb by End-use Applications
- Aerospace & Defense
- Sporting Goods
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/naip3b
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900