Technavio has been monitoring the foundry market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 13.08 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200729005688/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Foundry Market in India 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ashok Leyland Ltd., DCM Ltd., Electrosteel Castings Ltd., Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd., Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd., Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd., Nelcast Ltd., Sanmar Group, Tata Metaliks Ltd., and Tata Motors Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Focus on technology upgrades has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Foundry Market in India 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Foundry Market in India is segmented as below:
- Electrical And Construction
- Industrial Machinery
- Gray Iron Casting
- Non-ferrous Casting
- Ductile Iron Casting
- Steel Casting
- Malleable Casting
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41570
Foundry Market in India 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our foundry market in India report covers the following areas:
- Foundry Market in India size
- Foundry Market in India trends
- Foundry Market in India industry analysis
This study identifies the formation of foundry clusters as one of the prime reasons driving the foundry market growth in India during the next few years.
Foundry Market in India 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the foundry market in India, including some of the vendors such as Ashok Leyland Ltd., DCM Ltd., Electrosteel Castings Ltd., Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd., Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd., Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd., Nelcast Ltd., Sanmar Group, Tata Metaliks Ltd., and Tata Motors Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the foundry market in India are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Foundry Market in India 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist foundry market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the foundry market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the foundry market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of foundry market vendors in India
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electrical and construction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial machinery - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Agriculture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Casting Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Casting Type placement
- Gray iron casting - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-ferrous casting - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ductile iron casting - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Steel casting - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Malleable casting - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Casting Type
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- DCM Ltd.
- Electrosteel Castings Ltd.
- Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd.
- Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd.
- Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd.
- Nelcast Ltd.
- Sanmar Group
- Tata Metaliks Ltd.
- Tata Motors Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.