X-Rite (NASDAQ: XRIT), Incorporated–the world leader in color management and measurement technologies (www.xrite.com) announces ColorChecker Passport (www.xritephoto.com), an all-new solution for digital photographers working in a Raw workflow to quickly and easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes, and maintain color control from capture to edit. For more info: www.cjcstrategists.com/resources/xrite/X-Rite_Passport_Press_Brief.pdf
“We developed Passport for photographers in a digital workflow, those working in Raw but also JPEG shooters as an all-in-one ‘capture to edit’ solution for color control and creativity. It’s a powerful solution that becomes even more powerful when combined with Adobe Imaging Solutions, for DNG profile creation and also to ensure accurate color, image to image and camera to camera, and a new easy level of creativity with one-click enhancement capabilities,” states X-Rite Senior VP of Sales and Marketing Iris Mangelschots.
- White Balance Target–a newly formulated neutral reference point to eliminate color casts, and improve camera display previews for more reliable histograms as well as speed up post-production editing.
- Classic Target–provides the industry standard in color referencing for specific color evaluation, plus DNG profile creation for predictable and repeatable results from image to image and camera to camera.
- Creative Enhancement Target–offers fast, one-click creative enhancements and a visual reference for judging, controlling and editing images for shadow details, highlight clipping or color shifts.
- Camera Calibration Software–offers quick and easy custom DNG profiles for Adobe Imaging solutions.
- Protective Case–is rugged, fits a camera bag or pocket, and self-stands in multiple positions; included lanyard for additional scene placement convenience.
“With ColorChecker Passport, you can expect much faster image processing time, improved quality control, all in a cool little package that you can take anywhere,” Mangelschots confirms.
(NASDAQ: XRIT) X-Rite is the global leader in color science and technology. The company, which includes color industry leader PANTONE Inc., develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative color solutions through measurement systems, software, color standards and services. (www.xrite.com)
Charlé-John Cafiero, 212-777-7654