- Sekur Private Data has reported increasing new subscriber signups for SekurVPN, the world’s first non-big-tech-powered, Swiss-hosted privacy-focused VPN solution launched in April
- So far, SekurVPN’s sales have surpassed its projections, and the company is now expecting solid growth for SekurVPN for the foreseeable future
- The company recently announced plans to increase its prices for SekurVPN by 30%, following careful considerations and consultations with the digital marketing team
- Even with the new prices, SekurVPN is still the most affordable privacy VPN in the market, according to CEO Alain Ghiai
- Sekur Private Data recently announced plans to launch its Swiss-hosted communications suite, Sekur, in the German language and launch a digital marketing campaign in the DACH region
Sekur Private Data (CSE: SKUR) (OTCQB: SWISF) (FRA: GTD0), a global leader in Swiss-hosted secure data management and communication solutions, has consistently endeavored to prioritize requests from its existing and would-be customers, launching products and solutions that cater to customers’ professed needs. Earlier this year, the company launched SekurVPN, the world’s first non-big-tech-powered, Swiss-hosted privacy-focused VPN solution (https://ibn.fm/vbLx6).
“We are excited to announce the launch of SekurVPN. The idea got prioritized as we received numerous requests from our existing and would-be customers through our support platform, and our efforts have culminated in this timely launch,” Sekur Private Data CEO Alain Ghiai said at the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SWISF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SWISF
TechMediaWire (“TMW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on pioneering public and private companies driving the future of technology. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, TMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists, and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, TMW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. TMW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from TechMediaWire, text “TECH” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.TechMediaWire.com
TechMediaWire is powered by IBN